EDIT: Oh wow! You can copy and paste pictures, too? Well, I've taken this from my tumblr to share with everyone here on blogger ^^
I’m really excited to share this pattern with you because it was drawn up by my friend, Audie Reyes. This is also the first pattern I have created since I switched my craft blog over from blogger. With this pattern, I’ve decided to add pictures and make a Pink Binky with you all. Hope the new format helps ^^
Worsted weight yarn in color of your choice
Your choice of stuffing
6mm safety eyes
Black embroidery thread
sc: single crochet
dec: single crochet 2 stitches together
F/O: finish off
*…*: repeat anything in between
Rnd 1: 6 sc in magic ring (6)
Rnd 2: *inc* (12)
Rnd 3: *sc, inc* (18)
Rnd 4: * 2 sc, inc* (24)
Rnd 5: *3 sc, inc* (30)
Rnds 6-9: *sc* (30)
Insert safety eyes 6 stitches apart between rounds 6 and 7.
Rnd 10: *3 sc, dec* (24)
Rnd 11: *3 sc, inc* (30)
Rnd 12: *4 sc, inc* (36)
Rnd 13: *5 sc, inc* (42)
Stuff head completely. Continue stuffing until the end.
Rnds 14-19: *sc* (42)
Rnd 20: *5 sc, dec* (36)
Rnd 21: *4 sc, dec* (30)
Rnd 22: *3 sc, dec* (24)
Rnd 23: *2 sc, dec* (18)
Rnd 24: *sc, dec* (12)
Rnd 25: *dec* (6)
F/O. Weave in tail.
Arms: Make 2.
Rnd 1: 6 sc in magic ring (6)
Rnds 2-4: *sc* (6)
F/O. Leave tail. Do not stuff.
Feet: Make 2
Rnd 1: 8 sc in magic ring (8)
Rnd 2: *inc* (16)
Rnd 3: 6 sc, 4 inc, 6 sc (24)
Rnd 4: 6 sc, 4 dec, 6 sc (16)
Rnd 5: *dec* (8)
F/O. Leave long tail. Stuff firmly.
How to Embroider Smile:
1. Find the outside corners of the stitches 2 rounds below each eye. These are marked in red.
2. Using your tapestry needle and black embroidery thread, thread through from the right red point to the left red point.
3. Pull thread through. Make sure to leave a long tail on the right. Poke needle back into the right point.
4. Bring needle through the outside of the stitch closest to the left point. Make sure that the needle goes only half way up the edge.
5. Pull the needle and thread through, and place the needle back into the left point.
6. Poke the needle any where in the back or side of your work. Tie a knot as close to your work as possible.
7. Cut the tail off making sure not to cut off the knot. Stuff into the work.
8. Thread the tail that is connected to the right point through the eye of your tapestry needle. Poke the needle on the outside of the stitch closest to the right point.
Repeat steps 6 and 7.
Now that the face is finished. You can sew the arms and feet on. I highly recommend pinning your pieces to the body before sewing them on.
For my Binkys, I pinned the arms off to the sides of round 13. I pinned the feet off to the sides of round 20.
After the sewing is finished. Binky is complete!
Hope you enjoy the pattern. ^^ Feel free to leave me a comment and/or message me if you find something wrong with the pattern.
Please remember that you may not sell this pattern. Because Binky was not designed by me, you may not sell finished products made from this pattern. Thanks for your understanding.