Monday, April 9, 2012

I just received my 1st Liebster blog awards from Sharon of Homemade Obsessions and Claire of Marmokachi Thanks so much guys ^^ There are a few conditions to accepting this award so let's fill you in on that then I will pass on this award to my chosen 5

Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. There are a few conditions for accepting it:

Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.


And the Liebster Blog award goes to, drum roll please ........
Gemma


Please visit their blogs, there are great things each of them share!

And now for my 5 random facts.
1. I study a lot! If I'm not crocheting, I'm going over some form of biology notes.
2. My user name, HanakoHeals, was my main character from an MMORPG called Lineage II. She was a healer.
3. I've attended a private Catholic school all my life until college. I actually miss my uniform and small classes!
4. My summers usually consist of anime conventions ^^
5. I really wish I knew how to draw. I think I'd be able to create cuter amigurumi if I had the skill!



No comments:

Post a Comment